wonderbink: The outline of a star surrounded by tiny (illegible) writing (Default)
[personal profile] wonderbink
Greetings Madam Vice President!

I know this inbox is more for official business, but I had a couple of suggestions, as a longtime voter, for your presidential campaign.

One, go with Tim Walz for VP. He's awesome.

Two, I see that your official website has your biography, which is a good start, but what would make it better is if you had some pages devoted to what you are GOING to do. When I'm figuring out who to vote for, I always check websites and always go with the candidates who have definite plans about what they'll do if elected. Trump is weird, in the not-good way, yes, but you have so much more to offer than not being weird. Hammer him on policy, hammer him on the ways you're going to make things better for all of us. Show us all why you're the better choice beyond NOT being a doddering narcissist.

I am really excited about this election and hope to offer my support in any way I can. Best of fortune to you.

Sincerely,

Sheila S. O'Shea

Profile

wonderbink: The outline of a star surrounded by tiny (illegible) writing (Default)
Sheila the Wonderbink

May 2026

S M T W T F S
     12
34567 89
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 06:11 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios